Brenda Regan Associate Broker
Fax : 269-983-6605
Address: 3665 S. Lakeshore Dr., St. Joseph, MI 49085
Use A Buyer's Agent
Benefits of Using an Accredited Buyer's Representative
Using an Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) offers many benefits that are not afford someone that purchases a home or property from the listing agent (Seller's Agent). As your Accredited Buyer Representative I will:
- Evaluate and Collect Information Regarding the Home/Property. This will assure that the homes/properties you tour fit your specific needs and desires.
- Provide You with a List of Qualified Lenders. Assist the Buyer in finding a qualified lender who offers numerous programs and can assist the Buyer with finding a program suitable to their financial situation
- Accompany Buyer on showings or, if needed, preview the property on behalf of the client. I will give you input regarding the home/property (i.e. history of prior sales, etc.) that will assure that you are offering a competitive price for the home.
- Review, Explain and Advise Regarding All Documents necessary to complete the offer/sale. Advise the client of various provisions the Buyer may want to include in their offer to purchase the selected property -- many of which will protect the Buyer in the event the Buyer feels uncomfortable proceeding with the purchase.
- Research the selected properties with the local municipality as well as information on the multiple listing service to identify any problems or issues to assist you in making an informed decision prior to making an offer on the home/property.
- Present the Offer to the Seller or, if unable to present to the Seller, present the offer to the Seller's agent on the Buyer's behalf. This has many benefits in receiving first hand information on the Seller's comments and reaction to the offer.
- Negotiate with the best interest of the Buyer in mind.
- Confidentiality. All information disclosed to the Buyer's agent remains confidential. It is not relayed to the Seller's
- Provide List of Vendors. i.e. attorneys, contractors, decorators, etc.
You can be assured that you will be fully represented through the entire real estate transaction.