Brenda Regan Associate Broker
Fax : 269-983-6605
Address: 3665 S. Lakeshore Dr., St. Joseph, MI 49085
Choosing a real estate associate broker who thoroughly understands Southwest Michigan neighborhoods as well as schools, local ordinances and market conditions is vital to providing the best service possible. With my knowledge of the market in Southwest Michigan coupled with my experience, I am confident that you will be well served.
Experienced and Knowledgeable. Having lived in Southwest Michigan all of my life, I will share my knowledge of the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, local economy and community with you. Please feel free to read the Client Testimonials posted on this Website to see how my Clients felt about working with me.
Responsible and Committed. Working with a Real Estate Professional who is responsible and committed to work diligently to accomplish your goals and adheres to a Strict Code of Ethics, such as a Realtor, is important - anything less and you would be short changed. My commitment to my clients is to work diligently with them as their partner throughout the entire buying or selling process.
Accredited and Certified. Working with a Real Estate Professional who is an Associate Broker and has attained Respected Designations of CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), GRI (Graduate, Realtors Institute) and ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative) will assure you are working with a qualified professional to assist you through the entire real estate transaction.
- Satisfying My Clients and Achieving My Clients' Goals is my focus throughout the entire buying or selling process. When listing property my clients benefit from the use of a 'stager', someone that comes into their home and suggests changes that will help them sell their homes. You can read more about the benefits of staging on the 'sellers' link on my website.
- Loyal - I am loyal to my clients throughout the entire real estate transaction.
- Well Connected. Working with a professional who has connections throughout the mortgage industry, real estate profession and the community will be of great benefit. I am involved in the local real estate association as well as professional organizations throughout our community.
- Working with a "True Agent" who works solely in my client's best interest throughout the entire real estate transaction is a great asset that can only benefit YOU. My business model is that of a "True Agent".
- As a standard practice, I Preview Homes as they come on the market, and can keep you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.